And no, we’re not talking about video explainers – that’s a whole different ball game, where designing and presenting a video can indeed save the day!
In this post, we will direct your attention to a video on “how-to-save-your-PPT-presentation-as-a-video“!
As you will see, it’s not rocket science, you don’t need any extra tech-wizardry to do this.
And to make it even easier, here’s our own step-by-step guide below:
- Save the PPT once you’ve done all those document checks with the apt Filename.
- Click ‘File’ on the top menu bar.
- Select ‘Export‘ from the drop-down menu (on the left-side of your screen).
- Select ‘Create a Video’ from the options provided.
- Choose your preferred File Size – Full HD is recommended as the default, while Medium and Low are optional – with Ultra HD being the highest quality and the heaviest file (i.e. more cumbersome to upload and transfer) so we wouldn’t advise that unless you are pitching to a film company!
- Preview your recorded timings and narrations (if any) – and feel free to increase or decrease the number of seconds per slide.
- Press ‘Create Video‘ (but don’t just sit back after that – remember to go to Step 8!)
- Save the Video (which will have the same Filename as your PPT).
- Wait patiently while the Video gets created (and rather than staring at the progress bar at the bottom of the screen – may we suggest you play a game, check your mail, get a coffee while the transform takes place?)
- Finally, check the Video – (yes, we’re a bit obsessive!) – and you’re all set to share it!