The best thing about the world wide web is how it enhances connectivity. One of the readers of our blog reached out to us, with a wonderfully proactive suggestion regarding free fonts on the web.
Many available fonts are free only for personal use, not professional. Our kind reader shared a link* with us and we are so grateful and delighted to be part of this knowledge-sharing online.
Looking through it, we identified a few fonts that work best for corporate presentations.
Here are our top five:
- Bitter: for its solid functional look, good for a no-frills, no-fuss approach
- Lora: for its lighter feel, with clean, clear lines, good when there’s more text
- Andika New Basic: for its personalised feel, individual without losing the professional touch
- Bebas Neue: for its bold, easy-to-read look, ideal for presentations with technical content, for example
- Goudy Bookletter 1911: for its classic look, conveying reliability and tradition
We hope this helps and we look forward to many more such online dialogues. Keep reading and sending us feedback!