Formal presentations have become monotonous. Make a PowerPoints with a unique and different style to grab your audience’s attention. Make a PowerPoint that shows you value how your slides are presented.
- Pick a soft pastel colour theme and stick with it throughout. For example use shades of lavender, powder blue, millennial pink, light purples or silver tones as accents and colour themes.
- Stick to minimal text designs and don’t change the style of your text more than 3 times. Here are some fonts to help you get started – https://digitalsynopsis.com/design/best-creative-free-download-fonts-designers/
- Choose your photos carefully. Add image filters to create a theme and to add aesthetic value and a sense of uniformity and continuity. It also subtly shows how much effort you put into your PowerPoint.
- Handwritten texts or ones that mimic handwriting are popular as it brings personality to presentations. Choose fonts that have brush strokes or free flowing script fonts.
- Add illustrations or small designs that fit your theme. Some geometric shapes add elegance and add a minimalistic feel. Watercolour designs are also a popular choice.